Monday, October 13, 2008

a walk through Corpus pt2

One of the nice things about Corpus is that their highways are more aesthetically pleasing than nearly anywhere else I've been. Besides this Public Art installation on elevated highway pilings there are all sorts of precast and red-dyed cement highway improvements and other finishes and embellishments. I can't seem to find any pictures online of them, I'll post some later.


Foxy Lady's is Corpus Christi's hottest night club.


After walking many miles downtown I had dinner at a great Sushi place and then made my way over to the L-head to crew for Wednesday night Racing. The city's self-proclaimed nickname is The Sparkling City by the Sea and here is an example of just that.


Sailboat Racing on Corpus Christi Bay
Posted by Picasa

No comments: